"There is a natural flow of what wants to happen. Let it." - Alan Cohen
As we are all adjusting to this time of cocooning, huddling in, hunkering down, here are some resources to keep your vibrations high:
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, the more colorful, the better.
- Listen to Solfeggio healing frequencies on YouTube (my go-to's are 528 & 852 hz at the moment).
- Put on your favorite dance music - and dance.
- Call someone you love.
- Text a friend what you appreciate about her/him.
- Find 5 things to appreciate in your home. Right now.
Since we are already in this weird SciFi movie, how about somebody throw us some virus vision glasses? But, seriously, I am taking this opportunity to delve deeper into my own mindfulness and meditation toolkit to navigate this challenging time.
What are your favorite high vibration tips? I'd love to hear them in the comments below. I'd also love to hear from you and know how you are doing.